Writing, Presentations and Moving

Wednesday, December 03, 2008 | 0 Comments

Over the last few weeks I've been working on my school presentations, translating my book Helicopters into Spanish, and helping Randi, Carl and Aden move in.

Translating a book, even an elementary book, is a lot of hard work, mostly because my Spanish is based on conversations with the neighbors about tools, houses, divorces, and kids.

The kids and grandkid are settling in to their new apartment. We turned our CNC room into an apartment. Times like this show how broad Doug's skills are - he can manage large databases, write scripts, nearly automate himself out of a job, build cabinets, fabricate household items out of aluminum, and build a boat.

Even though it's been windy and cold I'm looking forward to working on the sub and boat again after our slow-down over the last week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment