fMonday

Monday, January 19, 2009 | 0 Comments

Sometimes it seems our weekends go by too fast - I think a 3-day weekend should be the norm. :)

Since Saturday my pain level has been a 2 or 3, which gets to be frustrating because of the amount of drugs and the resulting amount of sleep caused by the drugs. I'm still looking at different meds and regimes. Cymbalta has been approved for fibro but like Lyrica and the others it too has side affects. So for now I'm sticking with Lyrica and upping my dosages, which have been really low. Hopefully, by taking a larger dosage in the evening I won't need any sleep aids like Ambien or Lunesta.

On the writing front, I have two new school visits this spring and one in the fall. I'm a rarity in the school visit world; not many visiting authors write nonfiction. So that's my draw - I write about real things. And my sub book is coming along despite days when I can't write.

On the boat building front, metal prices have dropped dramatically and probably won't begin rising until 2010. So we'll be buying more steel and aluminium this spring while prices are low. Dad's working getting the CNC machine working so it can cut out the pieces for a large model of the boat -1inch:1foot. Big model - Aden can play in it when we're one. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment