TGIF or POETs Day

Friday, January 16, 2009 | 2 Comments

The weekend is coming up - hooray! Not because it's time to slack off and kick back but because it's the opposite. This is our time to be constructive and productive. And Doug and I get to work along side each other - we like that. :) And we get to go out for Mexican food. We like that too.

The last few days have been great. My pain level was usually at a 1. I changed the timing and dosage of my Lyrica, which seems to have helped. It can make me drowsy so I'm trying to take more in the morning, when I'm naturally sleepy and be more awake in the afternoon and evening.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i like that your keeeping up the work on your blog. It is nice to be able to hear how your doing and all that when I am gone.

Love ya

Anonymous said...

sorry thats from your sone not irene

Post a Comment